Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: GordonM on May 26, 2020, 01:56:54 PM

Title: Hi All
Post by: GordonM on May 26, 2020, 01:56:54 PM
I feel this site was set up just for me as I picked up my first R7 last week ( FAC, Mk2, 22 ) although I do have a RAW TM1000 , I hope that's not bad language on here!!!

Thanks

Gordon
Title: Re: Hi All
Post by: KCE on May 26, 2020, 02:00:55 PM
Hi Gordon,
Welcome to the new forum good to have you onboard.
You  have come to the right place for any advise and help in your hour of need regarding your new rapid purchase.
We have no problem with any make of out fit you use so feel free to post regarding it any time and upload an image on here.
Enjoy the forum.
Title: Re: Hi All
Post by: Ca_Varminter on May 26, 2020, 02:51:23 PM
Hi Gordon,
No Problems here... I have one of the first Rapid Mutant rifles.. made by Chip Smith!
Hope you like how this site is shaping up!
Looking forward to your Postings

Have Fun,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hi All
Post by: KevG on May 26, 2020, 09:19:45 PM
Welcome gordon.maybe we should add a RAW section.i know a fair few with the RAWs.
KevG
Title: Re: Hi All
Post by: nevadacowboy on May 30, 2020, 12:51:14 PM
Welcome aboard mate.
Title: Re: Hi All
Post by: Daztilley on May 31, 2020, 05:34:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate👍👍👍