Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: steve1705 on December 28, 2021, 12:06:53 AM

Title: I'm back
Post by: steve1705 on December 28, 2021, 12:06:53 AM
It's great to be back, lost all my details for quite a while but found them on my old phone, so belated happy Xmas and a great new year to everyone.
Title: Re: I'm back
Post by: Daztilley on December 28, 2021, 12:08:15 AM
Welcome back Steve 👍
Title: Re: I'm back
Post by: Ca_Varminter on December 28, 2021, 12:15:26 AM
Glad to see you made back on!
hope you have a great New Year's

Stuart
Title: Re: I'm back
Post by: KevG on December 28, 2021, 12:25:08 AM
welcome back steve m8
KevG
Title: Re: I'm back
Post by: steve1705 on December 28, 2021, 05:30:22 PM
Quote from: KevG on December 28, 2021, 12:25:08 AM
welcome back steve m8
KevG
It took a while you know what us southerners are like lol
Title: Re: I'm back
Post by: KCE on December 30, 2021, 11:53:25 AM
Welcome back Steve,
Good to see you got things sorted.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: I'm back
Post by: alan1 on December 31, 2021, 12:50:18 PM
Again welcome back to the forum
Title: Re: I'm back
Post by: Kernal on December 31, 2021, 05:35:16 PM
I`ll write a program that excepts Steve every time he`s loses his passwords no problem M8,  Just kidding M8 welcome back and all the best for the years to come Steve.

8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgvR3y5JCXg