Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Brillo on November 17, 2021, 06:16:52 AM
Hi , just returning to shooting after a long lay off of 10 yrs or so. Just bought a TX200 hc .177 but eventually hope to get another rapid. I had an .177MFR and then a .22 thumbhole Rapid with a nutshot silencer, awesome bit of kit.
looking forward to shooting again
Hi Brillo,
That is a nice collection of airguns!
Do you still own those Rapids?
If you still do, post a couple of photos!
Hope you like what you see here.
Looking forward to your posts
Visit Us as Often a you Can
Stuart
Unfortunately not Stuart. I got rid of everything when I stopped :-\
Well I hope you Find a Nice Shooter Soon!!
Good Luck
Thanks for becoming a Member!
Stuart
Welcome aboard buddy. Good luck with your search.
Hi Brillo.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see and feel free to get involved with any posts or feel free to ask away for info or advise.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards kev.
Welcome to the forum 👍
hi Brillo welcome to the forum
KevG
Welcome to the forum 👍