Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Felty86 on November 10, 2021, 08:58:49 PM
Hi all, I'm not officially a rapid owner yet but I have definitely chosen what I think I would like!! I have owned a Fenman profile for 6 years now and love it. My last pcp was an AA S510 which I couldn't fault to be honest But I have been bitten by the theoben bug and I'm after a rapid.
First option would be a sub 12ftlb rapid mk2 with scalloped block and original profile stock (to match the fenman)
Second option would be a sub 12ftlb MFR I understand my quest to find either is going to be a long one but while I do I'm looking to find out as much information about them as I can. Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks
Welcome aboard buddy.
Hi Felty86.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see and feel free to get involved with posts on here.
Check out our dedicated YouTube channel for thermal and nv shooting on the pests.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards kev.
Hello Felty86,
Well, if you like Rapids... You have found the Right place to be!!
I hope you can find a nice rapid....
If it needs help, we have plenty of members here that can lend a hand.
When you get your Rapid, don't forget to post up some photos....
Good Luck,
Visit Us as Often as You Can.
Stuart
welcome to the forum m8. enjoy
KevG