Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: js1969 on October 03, 2021, 10:10:10 PM

Title: New member Too!
Post by: js1969 on October 03, 2021, 10:10:10 PM
Hi I'm js1969, I'm a new member to the forum. I own a theoben MFR .22. I can't wait to start chatting  with  other members. I already know a few of the senior members!! from the rapid 7 owners club.So happy to be back guys.
Title: Re: New member Too!
Post by: Ca_Varminter on October 04, 2021, 02:47:31 PM
Hi js1969,

Glad to see you and your MFR found all of Us here in Theoben Heaven!
Hope you enjoy the site and start posting!

Visit Us as Often as You can!!

Stuart
Title: Re: New member Too!
Post by: nevadacowboy on October 04, 2021, 03:07:26 PM
Welcome aboard buddy.
Title: Re: New member Too!
Post by: KCE on October 04, 2021, 10:56:02 PM
Hi js1969

Welcome to the forum for all things rapid related.
We hope you like what you see and look forward to reading your posts in time on here.
feel free to check out our dedicated YouTube channel on here for most things related to nv or thermal optics.

regards kev.
Title: Re: New member Too!
Post by: williamthedog on October 05, 2021, 07:25:46 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: New member Too!
Post by: KevG on October 19, 2021, 11:00:08 AM
welcome m8
KevG