Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Nemesis on May 25, 2020, 01:55:30 PM
I've been around the forums for years but became bored by a lot of them and have tended to go to FB groups for information and general airgun amusement. I pulled out my old MFR .177 recently and tried to recall how well it performed when it wasn't leaking. I guess it's spent more time leaking than being shot. Pre-lockdown, the Rayleigh Airgun Centre sent it off somewhere for an overhaul and I'm ready to give it another chance. I've plenty of other air rifles but I'm fond my old Rapid. Looking forward to getting involved on here.
Welcome to the forum Nemesis.
You have come to the right place for all rapid related info.
Feel free to check into the data base to help you learn many a great thing about your rapid.
Enjoy the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay with us here.
Welcome to the forum m8
KevG
Hello Nemesis,
Well you found just the place to help get that MFR back to working order.
This is a Friendly place to discuss any Rapid or airgun related.
Looking forward to your postings
Have Fun,
Stuart
Welcome to this fine forum Nemesis.
Welcome to the forum mate 👍
Looking forward to seeing that rapid in the gallery 😎