Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: madhatter1144 on May 24, 2020, 10:04:59 PM

Title: hello
Post by: madhatter1144 on May 24, 2020, 10:04:59 PM
Hello new member here I am a friend of KCE . Glad to meet you all. I'm a Farmer from the USA. Cheers
Title: Re: hello
Post by: KCE on May 24, 2020, 10:13:19 PM
Welcome to the forum madhatter.
Good to have you on board m8 and we hope you enjoy your stay with us here.
Any thing you need m8 just let me know on discord or put into here.
Enjoy the forum.
Title: Re: hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on May 24, 2020, 10:18:16 PM
Hi madhatter1144,

It nice to see someone from the Right side of the Pond (opposed to the Leftside! ;))
If there is anything I can help with let me know.
Hope you enjoy our site
I look forward to your postings

Have Fun,
Stuart
Title: Re: hello
Post by: KevG on May 24, 2020, 10:50:15 PM
Welcome to the forum m8.
KevG
Title: Re: hello
Post by: nevadacowboy on May 30, 2020, 12:54:11 PM
Welcome from across the pond.
Title: Re: hello
Post by: Daztilley on May 31, 2020, 04:34:34 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍👍👍
Look forward to reading your posts 😎