Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: angrybear on July 08, 2021, 03:33:06 PM

Title: Afternnon all
Post by: angrybear on July 08, 2021, 03:33:06 PM
Afternoon to all.
Well must be honest, before today I don't remember ever knowing this forum existed but when I tried to register it said I already was ??
Somewhat embarrassing  :-[

Anyway, no point in taking a different ID, I am trying to be less angry than usual.

The proud, if often somewhat confused, owner of a mk11 FAC .25 & .20 MFR.  :) :)
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 08, 2021, 03:50:09 PM
Hi Angrybear,

You have been a member for just over 2 months....
You registered on May 4.....

Well anyway, glad you found all of us Rapid lover here on this Forum.
Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing some photos of your collection.
Hope you like what you See.

Visit Us as Often as You Can, when you remember??
Stuart ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 08, 2021, 04:00:30 PM
Welcome back
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: KCE on July 08, 2021, 04:04:48 PM
Hi angrybear.

Welcome to the forum.
Good to see you have found out that you are a member.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: angrybear on July 08, 2021, 04:09:17 PM
Thanks I'll put it down to the Vodka  8) 8)

Quick note for Admin I tried to do a password reset (before guessing correctly) but never received the email with link ??
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: KCE on July 08, 2021, 04:15:35 PM
It may be due to you being a member on here at that time but will look into it.


Regards kev.
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 08, 2021, 04:35:57 PM
I have Checked it and it is working......

Check your Profile... Is your Email Address correct???

Stuart
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: williamthedog on July 08, 2021, 05:47:19 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: Afternnon all
Post by: KevG on July 08, 2021, 06:04:56 PM
welcome Mr bear.
KevG