Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Rob on July 06, 2021, 09:16:17 PM

Title: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Rob on July 06, 2021, 09:16:17 PM
Hi all, I've been infected since 2015 and used to be on the old forum as Rapid Rob. In my case it started with a .177 MFR, followed by a Mk1.177, then a .20 MFR and a .20 Mk2
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 06, 2021, 09:59:55 PM
Hi Rob,

Glad you found all of fellow rapid lovers hiding on this forum...
It is a work in progress.
Hope you Like what you See!
Looking forward to reading your postings here.

Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Rob on July 06, 2021, 10:22:33 PM
Cheers Stuart, I've just been having a nose and it's looking good! I'm looking  forward to working my way through the posts. I don't say a great deal but I'll be on here from time to time. It may take me a while to unlock the sales section :D Thanks for the welcome bud
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: KCE on July 07, 2021, 01:06:57 AM
Hi Rob,
Welcome to the forum.
Im sure you will fit in well here and we hope you like what you see.
Look forward to reading your posts in time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Kernal on July 07, 2021, 07:40:02 AM
Hi Rob welcome to the nut house lol, After the photo of the MFR you posted in the hunting with all them squirrels i feel all nutty today lol,
Have a great time on here Rob its a very friendly forum these guys have and its a pleasure working on it for them,

:)
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: williamthedog on July 07, 2021, 07:44:02 AM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Daztilley on July 07, 2021, 07:44:39 AM
Welcome to the forum Rob 👍
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 07, 2021, 12:39:10 PM
Welcome aboard Rob.
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Rob on July 09, 2021, 10:51:09 AM
Cheers fellas! Feeling at home already
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Rob on July 09, 2021, 10:56:35 AM
Quote from: Kernal on July 07, 2021, 07:40:02 AM
Hi Rob welcome to the nut house lol, After the photo of the MFR you posted in the hunting with all them squirrels i feel all nutty today lol,
Have a great time on here Rob its a very friendly forum these guys have and its a pleasure working on it for them,

Cheers bud. I've never tried them so I don't know if I like them or not. I should give them a try! It's a shame I don't know anyone who eats them as I took another five yesterday. I usually place them as high up on a branch as I can. There's a lot of owls, buzzards and the occasional red kite where I shoot so I hope they benefit from them. Going to have to set up a trail cam one day to see what's taking them.

:)
Title: Re: Hi all, formerly RapidRob on the old forum
Post by: Kernal on July 09, 2021, 01:05:16 PM
That would be great to watch do that as soon as possible m8 :D

:)