Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Sambo on June 20, 2021, 08:03:44 AM

Title: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: Sambo on June 20, 2021, 08:03:44 AM
Morning all, thanks for having me.
New boy to the world of PCP and the rapid.
I've owned a FAC mk1 for a couple of years now.. but not had a lot of time to make use of it.. 
Last month I spent some time reading about it and understanding power curve etc and experimenting with different fill pressures until I'd even convinced myself i knew what i was doing.. it was all was going so well until it sprang a leak!

Spoke to Dr.bob who was more than helpful, and pointed me in this direction for advice and help. Very keen to understand all I can about the rapid to get the most out of it..
Cheers, Sambo
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: nevadacowboy on June 20, 2021, 08:10:20 AM
Welcome aboard mate. I am sure you will find all the info you require on here. The technical section woul be a good place to start.
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: williamthedog on June 20, 2021, 10:08:06 AM
Welcome to the forum. You've joined the right place here. Plenty of knowledge and information  :)
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: Ca_Varminter on June 20, 2021, 02:23:30 PM
Hello Sambo,
I am glad Dr Bob pointed you in this Direction!
I am sure we can get that MK I Air Tight Again...
Hope you like the Layout of our Forum!

Visit us as Often as You can when your Rapid is back up an Running!
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: KCE on June 20, 2021, 05:09:19 PM
Hi sambo.
Welcome to the forum,
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us and im sure we can get you shooting again with the help and advise from the members on here.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: Sambo on June 20, 2021, 06:19:55 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Wish I'd known about this months ago, all the info and more!  Keep up the good work boys!
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: Daztilley on June 20, 2021, 07:12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: KevG on June 20, 2021, 09:29:07 PM
welcome to the forum m8.sure you will find it useful
KevG
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: flyfisher on June 22, 2021, 07:59:26 AM
w elcome bud i am in Carharrack if I can be of help to you message me I am  a long time Rapid owner and have rebuilt a few over the the years :) so do know my way round them,
Title: Re: Hello from Cornwall
Post by: Dr Bob on June 25, 2021, 09:38:08 AM
Quote from: Daztilley on June 20, 2021, 07:12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍

Told you it was friendly ;)
Bob