Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Accurate1 on March 18, 2021, 09:20:59 PM

Title: Hello all
Post by: Accurate1 on March 18, 2021, 09:20:59 PM
Hello all, see some familiar usernames on here I haven't seen for some time.
I was a member of the original Rapid forum , and I'm a member of the other one now too.  I actually didn't know this one existed.
Still loving my mk2 fac rapid....absolutely clinical accuracy with it.
Hope to be able to both give and receive help and knowledge on here,

Rich
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: KCE on March 18, 2021, 09:27:58 PM
Hi Accurate1.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
We look forward to your posts in time and feel free to check out our dedicated you tube channel on here.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Ca_Varminter on March 18, 2021, 10:48:51 PM
Hi Rich,

Glad you found all of here.. In our little Rapid Paradise.
I hope you like what you see and decide to hang around some...
Don't mind the dust.... We are still tweaking..

Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: nevadacowboy on March 18, 2021, 11:03:07 PM
Welcome aboard mate.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: KevG on March 19, 2021, 01:28:19 AM
welcome to the forum rich m8
KevG
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Dr Bob on March 19, 2021, 10:33:10 AM
Welcome to the Rapid republic :)

Bob
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Daztilley on April 05, 2021, 09:12:56 AM
Welcome to the forum 👍