Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Jonylightweight on March 07, 2021, 04:40:29 PM
Good Afternoon all
I've owned my mk 1 .177 rapid for 10 years now although it's not seen much use over that time.
Hopefully I will do some target shooting this year.
Hi hopefully the clubs will be open soon. Md
Hi Jonylightweight,
Glad you found all of here, in our little Rapid Paradise.
If you are looking to keep your MK I running in top Form...
You came to the right place.
Looking forward to your range report...when you get a chance to shoot..
Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Hi Jonylightweight.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Welcome aboard mate
welcome to the forum m8.hope you find it to your liking
KevG
Welcome to the Rapid Republic ;)
Bob
Welcome to the forum 👍