Be kind if the oic doesn't work, I just got here.
My .22 fenny. Was running at 7 fpe when I got it so made a rig with a very accurate gauge ti pump it up. Carefully and slowly does it.
Anyway it worked.
Better pic
And the refill rig, Edgun Edmu gauge. Nice and accurate. Went to 11 fpe then backed off to 10.8 as it was a cold day (will be more when hot).
Not sure how to put multiple pictures in a post.
And the chrono, ignore bottom two, starts at 7.6 fpe. Happy days!
Nice one, looks great and I always like seeing your kit :)
Thanks Mr Robin, no need to ask where you've seen them before!
Shes nice! Always faniced one, was going to settle for one rapid and a rammer, but ended up with two rapids ::) Fenman is next on my list if i can find a nice one
Worth the effort Carl but not easy to find these days
whats the scope rail/mount conversion on there?
Looks like that would the cure the lack of eye relief with my sirocco.