Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Ca_Varminter on May 23, 2020, 03:59:52 PM
Hi Everyone!!
I was invited here by Dr Bob...
Well since Thursday I have went from..
New Member...
New Moderator.....
New Administrator..
I was the Administrator on the Old AirgunAdvice Forum for Killer-B.
I hope to keep this place running smoothly.
In the coming weeks I have plenty content to post.... if you guys want it
So From that Yank from Across the Pond
HOWDY
Stuart
Sounds good to me Stuart.
look forward to see what you will upload.
Congrats on your promotion.
:)
You have risen through the ranks so fast stuart.next week you could be president
KevG. 😁
hi and welcome from West Yorkshire
Quote from: KevG on May 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM
You have risen through the ranks so fast stuart.next week you could be president
KevG. 😁
don't even get me started on Our Joke for a President....
Remember No Politics!!!!
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Thanks for everything KevG
Cheers M8
Stuart
Hi Stuart always enjoy reading your tech input on ALL forums mate .
atvb' Mick
Quote from: daystatesniper on May 24, 2020, 12:46:30 PM
Hi Stuart always enjoy reading your tech input on ALL forums mate .
atvb' Mick
Thanks Mick,
I enjoy helping fellow Rapid owners.
So if you have any questions.. just ask!
Cheers
Stuart
Welcome from across the pond.
Great to see you on here Stuart 👍👍👍
Looking forward to all of your tech and build posts 😎
Glad to be a part of such a great team mate 👍👍👍
Daz - Another whirlwind member 😉