Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Mattb on January 09, 2021, 11:25:22 AM

Title: Hi
Post by: Mattb on January 09, 2021, 11:25:22 AM
Hi everyone,just joined so saying hello. I'm on a few other forums,saw Rhys' open invitation which made this forum sound like its run by a decent bunch on FB group so thought I'd join.
I've had a few rapids over the years but sold them on. Bought a .22 mfr around 7 months ago and was instantly hooked on rapids again. I've spent a small fortune upgrading it. It's so accurate and consistent with really flat trajectory using jsb exact express.
I've also recently bought a .20 RAW HM1000 which arrived a couple of days ago,so far I've only assembled it after the seller stripped it down for posting. I'm left handed so need to source a lefty stock for it.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: KevG on January 09, 2021, 12:09:20 PM
welcome to the forum matt m8.looks like you have the bug alright😁
KevG
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Mattb on January 09, 2021, 01:05:10 PM
Thanks Kev,we've spoken on the phone once or twice years ago when I had an issue with one of my rapids and you talked me through a few things.
Glad to see your still helping people
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: nevadacowboy on January 09, 2021, 03:46:57 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Beware, there is no cure or vaccine for rapiditis.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Ca_Varminter on January 09, 2021, 04:09:28 PM
Hi Mattb,

I am glad you found all of here, and decided to join the Fun.
I look forward to reding your posting here.
Have fun

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Mattb on January 09, 2021, 04:55:01 PM
Thanks Guys,plenty of familiar names on here
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: KCE on January 15, 2021, 02:38:53 AM
Hi Mattb,
Welcome to the forum.
we hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
Feel free to get involved with the topics on here any time.

Regards kev.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: rgc_swanseaARC on January 15, 2021, 09:06:31 AM
Welcome Matt,

A good bunch of people here with some excellent Theoben/RAW related knowledge.

Nice to have you join.

Regards,
Rhys
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Mattb on January 31, 2021, 07:39:14 PM
thanks Rhys