Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: rgc_swanseaARC on May 23, 2020, 09:39:19 AM

Title: Hello From Me
Post by: rgc_swanseaARC on May 23, 2020, 09:39:19 AM
Hi All,

I'm sure u have seen some of your digital faces before but for those that I haven't, my name is Rhys and I'm an airgun-aholic.
Im one of the owners of the theoben rapid Facebook page, the old theoben-rapid forum, and was kindly invited to help out as an admin on this new site.

I currently own a rather special TTR, a Daystate Pulsar and a project Webley Xocet, but it all started with a Cometa 300 and pretty much every model of Air Arms s4xx range many years ago and now I'm hooked.

I will do my best to help one and all on here. If there's anything you think I might be able to help with or offer some knowledge of the holes I have already fallen down in the past, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to help.

Welcome to the Forum, we hope you enjoy.

Regards
Rhys
Title: Re: Hello From Me
Post by: KevG on May 23, 2020, 11:14:38 AM
Nice one rhys m8.
KevG
Title: Re: Hello From Me
Post by: Ca_Varminter on May 24, 2020, 03:27:15 PM
Hi Rhys,

I am another one of the fellow Admins here.
Looking forward to working with you to keep this a nice place to talk about Rapids

See you in the trenches
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello From Me
Post by: rgc_swanseaARC on May 25, 2020, 10:27:38 AM
Thanks both.
Certainly got the makings of a nice forum
Title: Re: Hello From Me
Post by: nevadacowboy on May 30, 2020, 12:53:18 PM
Welcome to this fine forum.
Title: Re: Hello From Me
Post by: The Robin on May 30, 2020, 01:23:32 PM
Hi Rhys

Hope your well and the forum looks good, keep up the good work  8)
Title: Re: Hello From Me
Post by: Daztilley on May 30, 2020, 01:41:09 PM
Hi Rhys 👍 good to see you on here mate
Glad to be a part of a great team 👍👍👍😎