Hi all new member,
if it twangs, bangs an chuffs I've either had it or want it over last 50yrs ,Rapids love em, old BSA Twangers my dream machines when i was youngster, got a fair collection at the moment all PCPs ,FN 19 .177/ mint SWEET 16 .22/BSA SUPER10 .22/WEBLEY AXSOR .22/HATSAN FLASH .22/SMK ARTISAN 16D looks like a RAPID 7 But never will be :D, but that could change, and other co 2s pistols etc, I like them all.
So plenty talk about, thanks for letting me join look forward to the chit/chat :).
Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum.
Looking forward to your Tall Tales about your Airguns.Past and Present.
I hope you like what you See here.
Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Welcome to the forum mate 👍
Welcome aboard mate.
C :)heers guys
Welcome to the forum POTSHOTS55
Good to have you onboard.
I have had a few of them over the years myself but only have a 1982 hw80 now to run along side my rapids.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Hello and welcome :)
Cheers all ,
1982 HW80 now that special ;)
welcome to the forum m8
KevG
Hi And welcome to the forum
Welcome the rapid forum !!