Had rapids many years ago but big mistake getting rid...was a member in the old forum.
Time to get another in .22 .
Hi Billyboy,
Welcome to our little piece of Rapid Land!
Good Luck with the hunt for a Good Rapid!!
If there is anything we can help with, just post away!!
Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Quote from: Billyboy on October 29, 2020, 05:41:45 PM
Had rapids many years ago but big mistake getting rid...was a member in the old forum.
Time to get another in .22 .
Ello Billyboy,
Enjoy this fine forum,...really friendly advice and top engineers to give you 2nd to none advice on anything rapid related, or any other airgun for that matter.
:)
Welcome, enjoy this fine forum.
Welcome to the forum mate 👍
welcome to the forum Billy m8
KevG
Thanks for the welcome lads..
Kev you set up my last rapid mate ,, long long time ago now 👍
Quote from: Billyboy on October 30, 2020, 03:38:20 PM
Kev you set up my last rapid mate ,, long long time ago now 👍
In a Galaxy Far, Far Far Away!!!!
with his trusty Rabid Fox by his side!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Stuart
Hi Billyboy.
Welcome to the forum.
Good to have you onboard here with us.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Quote from: Billyboy on October 30, 2020, 03:38:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome lads..
Kev you set up my last rapid mate ,, long long time ago now 👍
its not Bill from askern is it.
KevG
No mate ... bedfordshire ..
You was delivering grub for the chinky at the time if my memory serves me right lol.
Quote from: Billyboy on October 31, 2020, 06:05:33 AM
No mate ... bedfordshire ..
You was delivering grub for the chinky at the time if my memory serves me right lol.
LMAO who was KevG LMAO
I new he did something like that,...I JUST NEW IT :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GqXoasBt0E
Quote from: Billyboy on October 31, 2020, 06:05:33 AM
No mate ... bedfordshire ..
You was delivering grub for the chinky at the time if my memory serves me right lol.
I remember you now Bill m8.hows it going
KevG
Quote from: Billyboy on October 31, 2020, 06:05:33 AM
No mate ... bedfordshire ..
You was delivering grub for the chinky at the time if my memory serves me right lol.
yes my mate is Chinese and owned the shop.i nearly went into business with him.glad I didn't now with this virus.after all the sodding chinese started it. ;D
KevG
Oh, Not so sure about that KevG as our local chinese is booming with orders,...I`ve started to think people have just about given up thinking of this virus thing as the goverment have tried to introduce way to many stupid rules thats back fired on everyone.
:)
Welcome to the forum Billyboy.
Good to have you onboard.
Enjoy the forum and feel free to get involved with posts on here.
Regards Kev.
I bought my first Rapid second hand and the chap selling said to me that though he was parting with it he expected that one day in the not too distant future he would end up buying another. As we parted company he said you can change your rifle but you always end up coming back to Rapids.
I kept that rifle but recently I decided I would treat myself and with an ability to purchase pretty much what I wanted it ended up being another (upgraded) Rapid.
Guess that guy was right, you always end up coming back to Rapids...