Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Weeman on May 22, 2020, 06:57:26 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: Weeman on May 22, 2020, 06:57:26 PM
New member saying hello
Don't own a Rapid at present but had a mk1 and a mk2 both in fac spec.
Currently own a Daystate .25 Wolverine, but I do miss my Rapid.
Regards Stevie
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Kernal on May 22, 2020, 07:01:20 PM
Hmmm, Now i have to say i have thought about buying a daystate wolverine, for some reason i do like that gun.

Just saying.

;)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KevG on May 22, 2020, 07:10:13 PM
Welcome aboard stevie m8
KevG
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KCE on May 22, 2020, 07:12:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Stevie.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
Regards KCE.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Weeman on May 22, 2020, 07:19:09 PM
Quote from: Kernal on May 22, 2020, 07:01:20 PM
Hmmm, Now i have to say i have thought about buying a daystate wolverine, for some reason i do like that gun.

Just saying.

;)
I won't be the owner much longer, it's on hold for a friend, then I will be in the market for a nice fac Rapid😉
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: hunter on May 22, 2020, 07:26:57 PM
Welcome mate I'm new as well struggling a bit
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on May 24, 2020, 06:00:06 PM
Hi Stevie,
Well if you hang around this group for long...
You will be a Rapid Owner Very, Very Soon!!
Better Yet... a Vendetta Build!
Make your Head Spin!
I hope you enjoy our site!

Have Fun,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Daztilley on May 30, 2020, 10:15:43 AM
Welcome to the forum Stevie 👍👍👍
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: nevadacowboy on May 30, 2020, 12:46:52 PM
Welcome Stevie.