Theoben Rapid Forum
Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Muddydisco on October 23, 2020, 08:15:33 PM
Thought I'd get back into it after a break :D Haven't been on a forum for at least 17 years. I've had a Rapid MK1 since 2001 was stamped Rapid 12/220 then I had to have a new block due to some muppet modding it and being FAC.
Hi Muddydisco,
Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum!
I Hope your Rapids are treating you well...
Well You ran into one of the big problems with the Rapid....
Guys with hacksaws and drills no knowing the actually operation of the Rapid internals!!
Well we have Two Masters here: KevG and Dr Bob....
Also there plenty of other Members, ready to help
So if you have a question about your rapid... just post them ...
Hope you enjoy our Site!
Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Welcome to the forum 😎
Enjoy your stay Muddy,...good set of lads on here always willing to help you out
:)
Welcome to the forum Muddydisco.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
There is all the info you will ever need on here regarding the good old rapid.
As Stuart said we have some of the best lathe guys you could wish for including Stuart who can make any thing you need for your rapid.
Look forward to reading your posts on here in time.
Regards Kev.
Welcome to this fine forum.
welcome to the forum m8
KevG
Welcome muddy