Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Lewis86 on October 19, 2020, 08:09:18 PM

Title: New mk1 owner
Post by: Lewis86 on October 19, 2020, 08:09:18 PM
Hello everyone. Thanks for letting me join this forum. I'm Lewis from Nottingham. I had a MK2 rapid around 15 years ago, never gave it a chance as I preferred springers. Picked up a tidy MK1 tonight. I'm looking forward to learning more about rapids and make some pals along the way. All the best 🍻
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: Daztilley on October 19, 2020, 08:24:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Lewis 👍
Get stuck in mate 😎
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: Ca_Varminter on October 19, 2020, 09:12:50 PM
Hi Lewis86,

All us will gladly help through the learning process of shooting and caring for a PCP, rapid MK I.
So if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.... There are no such thing as a dumb question here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: Lewis86 on October 19, 2020, 09:28:13 PM
Quote from: Ca_Varminter on October 19, 2020, 09:12:50 PM
Hi Lewis86,

All us will gladly help through the learning process of shooting and caring for a PCP, rapid MK I.
So if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.... There are no such thing as a dumb question here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

That's good to know as I'm known for daft questions. I have a couple of questions but I will leave them until I have looked through the forum as I'm sure they will probably have been asked before.
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: KevG on October 19, 2020, 09:31:44 PM
welcome to the forum lewis m8
KevG
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: Kernal on October 20, 2020, 06:54:53 AM
Yea welcome Lewis you`ll find a good set of lads on here m8 friendly and happy to help you as much as they can.

:)
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: KCE on October 20, 2020, 09:50:47 AM
Hi Lewis86.

Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us and look forward to your postings.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: nevadacowboy on October 20, 2020, 01:41:06 PM
Welcome aboard mate.
Title: Re: New mk1 owner
Post by: anthony on October 21, 2020, 10:18:54 AM
welcome to the forum lewis  ;)