Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Centrecut on October 04, 2020, 11:23:03 PM

Title: Hello chaps
Post by: Centrecut on October 04, 2020, 11:23:03 PM
Hello
Recently got myself a RAW Hunter, I like it, I've had my fare share of rapids over the years to, 98 % of my shooting is hunting, will look forward to getting to grips with the forum especially the hunting section writeups & pics

ATB
CC
Title: Re: Hello chaps
Post by: KCE on October 04, 2020, 11:25:39 PM
Hi Centrecut.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
There is all the info you will need on here about all things rapid related.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hello chaps
Post by: Ca_Varminter on October 05, 2020, 12:37:03 AM
Hello Centrecut,

I hope like what you see... Thing are changing back and forth until Everyone is happy...
There plenty of member who use their PCP for everything from Pest control to putting a meal on the table.
I am looking forward to hear about your forays into the field

Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello chaps
Post by: nevadacowboy on October 05, 2020, 08:11:46 AM
Welcome aboard mate
Title: Re: Hello chaps
Post by: KevG on October 05, 2020, 12:21:02 PM
glad you made it here m8.welcome
KevG
Title: Re: Hello chaps
Post by: Centrecut on October 05, 2020, 06:15:16 PM
Thanks chaps 👍